Subject: InvestRomania Country Presentation&Keypoints
From: "Helsinki Economic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 17:00:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

Please find attached a material (Invest Romania - Key points) that presents 
the main competitive advantages Romania offers to potential foreign 
investors.

Romania is interested to attract Estonian investors and would like to ask 
for your assistance by sharing the information attached among members, 
stakeholders and authorities that might be interested in future investments 
and foreign trade with Romania.

For further information, please contact InvestRomania, part of The Romanian 
Agency for Investment and Foreign Trade. InvestRomania is the government 
body dedicated to providing professional support and advice to foreign 
investors in Romania. Its main goal is to attract and facilitate inward FDI 
into the country.

InvestRomania is also the “one-stop-shop” for foreign investors, assisting 
and advising international companies for project implementation in the 
country.

Foreign Investment Directorate contact details are:

Website:  <http://investromania.gov.ro/web/> 
http://investromania.gov.ro/web/

Address: 9-11 Promoroaca Street, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania

Emails:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Best regards!

Olivia PETRE

Minister-counsellor for Economic Affairs

Embassy of Romania to the Republic of Finland

Stenbäckinkatu, 24
Helsinki 00250, Finland
Tel.:    +358 (9) 241 44 14

Mobile: +358 45 186 61 28
Web:  <http://www.helsinki.mae.ro/> www.helsinki.mae.ro

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Follow us on

 <https://twitter.com/maeromania>

 <http://www.facebook.com/mae.romania>

 <http://www.youtube.com/maeromania>

This message is confidential and is property of the Romanian Ministry of 
Foreign Affairs. It is exclusively destined to the person mentioned as 
addressee, as well as to any other
person authorized to receive it. In case you are not the intended addressee, 
we hereby inform you that the disclosure, copying or distribution of the 
present i nformation, or the initiation
of any action based on it are strictly forbidden and determine legal 
responsibility. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender 
and delete it from your system.
Thank you.